Friday 11 March 2011

Mini Tea custom Tour

I am super proud to announce that I will be part of the Matt Jones aka Lunartik, custom mini tea tour!

This has been in the works for a little while now and is one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place (so I had somewhere to announce it) its a great feeling to be involved in a show with so many great artists from around the world many of whom I own toys by and have been inspired by. I am so happy that it has led to this point where my piece will appear side by side with theirs.

below is the official statement along with some links you will want to check out and right at the bottom is the super lo-fi sneak peak which I have done in paint (I'm sure I had a working copy of Photoshop at one point oh well)

About:
Lunartik’s Mini Tea Tour featuring 70+ custom works of art, created from Matt JOnes’ platform toy, Lunartik in a Cup of Tea.
These artistic interpretations have been brewed to perfection by a fine selection of World Artists.


Where:

43° Gallery
Almstadtstraße 43,
10119 Berlin

- Part of the Pictoplasma Character Walk.


When:

6th - 10th April 2011
.................

Mini Tour Site LinkIt will only go live this Friday 11th March at 3PM GMT
http://www.lunartik.com/miniteatour-about/







No comments:

Post a Comment