Saturday 7 August 2010

Hi World

Ok, so I've been reading alot of blogs recently and at the moment I seem to have stuff going on which in the future I may or may not want to blog about so I thought I would throw one together just incase it was the former.

I can't say there will be regular updates, I can't even say the updates will be interesting. What I can say is that there will be spelling mistakes (even with spell check) and grammatical errors in abundance, I'm dyslexic so don't judge me or it makes you a bad person >_<

So what can you expect from me?

I customise toys and even make some of my own so there will be bits from that world and whatever else takes my fancy, oh and I wouldn't be surprised if there were regular visits from the inhabitants of the edge of space, I love Glyos and so they will most likely be a regular feature here.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll come back again.

zro

No comments:

Post a Comment