Wednesday 25 August 2010

plush monster

So I drew a little monster guy which I was hoping to sculpt up into a toy, it's a little inspired (well quite alot inspired) by a couple of toys which are being released, The Seeker and Buffmonster's Destroyer.

So I went out to work one day and came home to find my sketch half made in plush by awesome Girlfriend!

The original sketch has him all slimy but I guess its hard to pull off in plush and the furry material she used actually really works!

This is a proto and she is gunna try and make some different versions and I'm also gunna have a go a sculpting him too but to be honest I don't know if I can see him any other way than plush.

So without further ado...

Watch this space with this guy I'm hoping he's gunna stick around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment